Elegant. Naturally. Our natural deodorant cream uses coconut oil, arrowroot powder, baking soda, and essential oils to kill odor-causing bacteria and absorb unwanted moisture. Charmed uses the essential oil blend from our popular Rest for the Wicked roll-on to create a beautiful, sweet floral scent. Lavender and chamomile essential oil also soothe the skin. You know all that stuff which makes products last a long time? They're not all that good for you, so we prefer to leave them out. Free from aluminum, propylene glycol.
- We us we use all natural ingredients, so this product is best used within six months of purchase.
- Simple, chemical free ingredients you can understand. Organic coconut oil, Arrowroot powder, Baking soda (naturally aluminum-free), Organic shea butter, Organic sunflower oil, Local beeswax, Vitamin E, Essential oils: Lavender, roman chamomile, mandarin, sweet marjoram, cedarwood, vetiver.
- Super Fine Details. 60ml. Will last 2-3 months with daily use.
- We chose to package our deodorants in these easily reusable, niffy tins. What can you do with a plastic deodorant stick after it's done, right? Please reuse for jewelry, coins and other small bits!
- For external use only. If skin becomes sensitive to baking soda, spritz underarm with a mixture of apple cider vinegar and water before use.